There are instructions on how to use YGDP Tool to flash or install stock firmware on devices running on Android OS.
How to install .cpb firmware using YGDP Tool
- Download and install Coolpad drivers on the computer. If Coolpad drivers are already installed on the computer, SKIP this step.
- Download and install the YGDP Tool on the computer. If the YGDP Tool is already installed on the computer, skip this step.
- Launch YGDP Tool on the computer.
- Once the YGDP Tool is launched, you will be asked to enter a password to log in. To log in, enter Password 9527 or 369, and click on the Login button.
- Once the YGDP Tool is fully launched, Click on the Config button.
- Under the Download Configuration, click the Browse button and locate the CPB Firmware on the Computer.
- Click on Apply.
- Power Off your device and connect the device to the computer.
- Click on Start to begin the flashing process.
- Once the flashing process is completed, you will see the Upgrade Successful message on the screen.
Congratulations! Now disconnect the device from the computer and restart it. After restarting, you can use it without facing any issues.
[*] Caution: Flashing firmware will delete all the data on your device, such as pictures, videos, contacts, and messages. Ensure you back up everything before moving forward with the steps mentioned.
[*] Compatible Driver: If you are looking for Coolpad USB Driver, then head over to the Coolpad USB Driver page.
[*] Credits: YGDP Tool is Created by Coolpad Group Limited. So, full credit goes to them for sharing the tool for free.